2023 Hall of Very Good Election Results

ChrisBabcock

Re: 2023 Hall of Very Good Election Results

Post by ChrisBabcock »

sluggermatt15 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:59 pm
ChrisBabcock wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:34 pm I just went to our website to take a look at our entire list of HOVG inductees. The link to see the HOVG is alllllllll the waaaaaaaay down at the bottom. After months and months of updates. The Hall of Very Good, being one of the features of our organization, I think ought to be featured a little more prominently on our website. I wonder if whoever is in charge of our web design could bring that to the top, and/or better yet include it as a selection in the menu on the upper right. (The three white lines). Just a suggestion.
That's not true.

On the main page of the PFRA website, there is a picture of the PFRA logo and "HALL OF VERY GOOD" on the right side of the page. You don't even have to scroll down to it. Click on that link and it takes you to all the inductees.

https://www.profootballresearchers.com/
Ah. It looks different on the mobile version of the site. It is all the way to the bottom.
Ronfitch

Post by Ronfitch »

sluggermatt15 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:59 pm
ChrisBabcock wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:34 pm I just went to our website to take a look at our entire list of HOVG inductees. The link to see the HOVG is alllllllll the waaaaaaaay down at the bottom. After months and months of updates. The Hall of Very Good, being one of the features of our organization, I think ought to be featured a little more prominently on our website. I wonder if whoever is in charge of our web design could bring that to the top, and/or better yet include it as a selection in the menu on the upper right. (The three white lines). Just a suggestion.
That's not true.

On the main page of the PFRA website, there is a picture of the PFRA logo and "HALL OF VERY GOOD" on the right side of the page. You don't even have to scroll down to it. Click on that link and it takes you to all the inductees.

https://www.profootballresearchers.com/
True for the desktop version (and for the mobile version, but if held to view horizontally).

If held vertically as many people do with a phone, one has to scroll past four-and-a-half years of updates to find, along with other links (About the PRFA, Awards, PRFA History) on desktop or mobile (held vertically or horizontally).
"Now, I want pizza." 
 - Ken Crippen
Gary Najman

Post by Gary Najman »

As usual a great class. Congratulations to all of the new inductees.