Member of last Lions championship team has died

racepug

Member of last Lions championship team has died

Post by racepug »

Brian wolf

Re: Member of last Lions championship team has died

Post by Brian wolf »

Speaking of the Lions, my apologies for not mentioning the 2016 team making the postseason in other related posts. I had completely forgotten about them making their last* playoff game under HC Caldwell. They were easily beaten in a wild card game that featured Thomas Rawls for the Seahawks, who like most Seattle runners, couldnt stay healthy. Had Rawls, Michael, Carson and Penny stayed healthy with the Hawks, though each back replaced the other, would Wilson have stayed? Could the team had been more successful?

*Edited
Last edited by Brian wolf on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichardBak

Post by RichardBak »

Brian wolf wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:15 pm Speaking of the Lions, my apologies for not mentioning the 2016 team making the postseason in other related posts. I had completely forgotten about them making their only playoff game under HC Caldwell. They were easily beaten in a wild card game that featured Thomas Rawls for the Seahawks, who like most Seattle runners, couldnt stay healthy. Had Rawls, Michael, Carson and Penny stayed healthy with the Hawks, though each back replaced the other, would Wilson have stayed? Could the team had been more successful?
Apology accepted. However, an apology accompanied by a $100 bill and a bottle of Johnny Walker Black is always greatly appreciated, especially around the holidays. Just sayin'....
Brian wolf

Post by Brian wolf »

Thanks Richard ... haha. Been wanting to banter with you about this current team but I know youre sooo excited about them making the playoffs that you probably think I will jinx them.
Nope, they will get in and hopefully get Gardner-Johnson back for the WC round. Too bad the fans will feel their wallets get lighter next year ...
rhickok1109

Post by rhickok1109 »

"University of Xavier"?! :shock: